Friday, June 09, 2006


I have had a busy week well not really unless you call hovering over the tolite with mourning sickness.My baby has been crying for two days.So I took him to see his docter today and the docter found nothing wound with him.Except he may be teething.Well I dont know but I will be glad when we both fell better...Maybe its that old ladies falt that lives beside me you know the one that keeps posting for me..And I am not sure how she got my password because I dont even know it never had to use it....hum ......

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope you will be feeling better soon!

Robert Lee is very beautiful!

Sister--Helen said...

He looks like he does not feel so good, his nose is red.

patsy said...

she set up your blog and she gave you your pass word and she probably has forgot it.

Sister--Fleta said...

Ok, Jackie, time to post a new picture of my boy. That's an order.

mom

Sister--Helen said...

Jackie how are you feeling...